There’s a new way to move home. TVH now has its own transfer list and website called HomeKey. TVH residents can visit HomeKey and bid for our empty homes. TVH allocate 25% of their empty properties to HomeKey.*
How is HomeKey different to registering on my local authority’s transfer list?
- You will be able to bid for empty homes in and outside of out of your local authority area
- You will maintain your tenancy agreement and conditions
- TVH will remain your landlord
- Some local authorities no longer accept families onto their housing register if they are already housed
Am I eligible?
You can register to transfer so long as you are a TVH resident and have a clear rent account.
Once you have registered, your housing need will be assessed and if you are eligible you will be placed in a band according to your criteria for housing. This is in line with our transfer and allocation policy. Read the policy...
How do I register ?
You can register by going to the UK national transfer list, www.homeswapper.co.uk Once on Homeswapper, you can register to use HomeKey, which has its own website.
Alternatively, for more information, please email email@example.com providing your:
- Your address
- A contact telephone number
Alternatively, call us on 0300 456 2929 and one of our Housing Advisors will be happy to assist you.
*The remaining percentage of our empty homes are given over to local authority nominations.