Tenant Contacts

Housing Officers

Find out who your first point of contact is for enquiries about your home, services, payments and any other enquiries, by local authority.

Read more

Revenues Officers

You can find your Revenues Officer is by looking for your local authority area.

Read more

Tenants’ Champions

The London Borough of Richmond have a Tenants' Champion who can support tenants or leaseholders if they are experiencing problems.

Read more