It’s important that you pay your rent and service charge on time. There’s a variety of options available.
Nearly all our residents pay by direct debit. To set up a direct debit, home owners and tenants can give our Revenues Team a ring on 0300 456 2929 (option 2). Key Workers can call their accommodation officer to do this.
Online through MyTVH
You can pay for your rent online through MyTVH, our online customer service. The benefits for you are:
- You don’t need to telephone us – you can make a payment online anytime at your convenience.
- When you’ve made a payment on MyTVH, you’ll be able to see it instantly show up in your account so you’ll know that we’ve received it.
- You can save your debit or credit card details securely, so you won’t need to key them in again next time you visit.
- You can make payments on MyTVH from a pc, tablet or smartphone.
- You just need to log in once to MyTVH.
You can make a secure, automated telephone payment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by calling 0300 456 2929 and choosing option 2.
Make your cheque payable to Thames Valley Housing Association. Please put your name, address and your resident reference number on the back of the cheque.
Post it to: Thames Valley Housing, FREEPOST TK1763, Premier House, 52 London Road, TW1 3BR or drop it into the Accommodation Office at your scheme (if there is one).
Rent Payment Card
You should have received this in the post when you moved into your home. You can use it pay your rent at the Post Office and other Paypoint stores. If you have not received your card or have lost it, home owners and tenants can give our Revenues Team a ring on 0300 456 2929 and choose option 2 to request a replacement. Key workers can call their accommodation officer.
Having difficulties paying your rent?
If you are struggling to make your rent payments, don’t ignore it. Visit our debt and benefits advice pages to find out about help available.