Our accommodation is based in the centre of Frimley, close to Frimley Park Hospital, Frimley High Street, train station and many shops, supermarkets, cafes and pubs.
The 76 single occupancy bedrooms are a good size and come fully equipped with comfortable single bed, desk area, easy chair and fitted wardrobe. All rooms have their own en-suite shower room. Each cluster of four rooms shares a communal living/dining/kitchen area complete with all white goods. The 10 one bedroom flats consist of a large fully fitted lounge/kitchen/diner with a study area and a bedroom with double bed, built in wardrobe and chest of drawers, and fully fitted bathroom.
- Well maintained, small and friendly site
- Three minutes walk to Frimley Park Hospital
- Five minutes walk to Frimley Station
- Across the road from Waitrose supermarket
- Limited parking available
- Good access to M3
- Lots of secure bike storage
- One bedroom flats: £686.55 per month excluding all utilities and council tax – tenant responsible for paying direct
- Single cluster rooms: Rent varies on size of room, £576.39 – £631.43 per month including utilities and council tax
13 Hawthorn House
8 Chancellor Drive
Phone: 0203 846 0151