You may qualify for the right to extend the lease by an additional 90 years if:
- You own 100% of your lease
- You’ve owned it for 2 years or more
There are a number of processes you must undertake to extend the lease, including:
- Identifying the ‘Competent Landlord’
- Selecting and instructing professional advisors
- Assessing how much it will cost
- Establishing you can afford it
Please contact Thames Valley Housing on 0300 456 2929 for more information.
The Leasehold Advisory Service can also provide more information.