If you made a rent or service charge payment to Allpay or by using our automated telephone service last Friday, you may have found you were unable to make the payment. You may have had to make the payment a second or third time.
We sincerely apologise for this. It was caused by a technical problem with Allpay who also process your automated telephone payments.
If you experienced this, we urge you to check with your bank as the payment may have been taken from your account more than once.
If this is the case, you should contact Allpay immediately who will make sure they do not collect the funds from the extra payments.
Contact: Allpay General Enquiries Client Care Team on 0844 225 5729.
You will need:
- To provide your telephone contact number
- Your bank’s name, branch and a fax number
- Your bank account number and sort code
- The amount that needs to be returned to your account
- The long number on your payment card or (if you know it) the authorisation code.
Again, our apologies if this has caused you any inconvenience. If you have any questions or concerns, give your Revenues Officer a call or dial 0300 456 2929 and choose option 2.