To celebrate six months of MyTVH, your online service, we held a prize draw in September for a registered user to win an iPad mini. Lee White, who lives in Windsor, was the lucky Thames Valley Housing resident who won. He said;
“I signed up to MyTVH, as I now use the internet to pay my bills and thought that this would be a good tool to keep an eye on my rent account and also to log any repairs which I would need to be done.
MyTVH is a very well planned out site and easy to use. The design is simple to the eye, which makes navigating around the site simple. It also gives me direct contact via email to our housing officer and rents team.
I would recommend other TVH residents to use MyTVH as I have done. I even won an iPad mini!”
We will be holding another prize draw in March 2015, to celebrate one year of MyTVH. Register before this date to be in with your chance of winning an iPad mini.
Upcoming new features
You will soon be able to make online payments using our new service MyPay.
- Faster – you only log in once, to MyTVH.
- More accurate – your payment will show up instantly in your account on MyTVH so you’ll know we’ve received it.
- Easier to use – you can save your debit or credit card details securely, so you won’t need to key them in again next time you visit.
Coming up in the next six months
- Appointment times: When you report a repair online, you’ll be able to book your appointment at a suitable time.
- Up to the minute service and account information about your home and estate.
- ‘Knowledge Base:’ a new service which will provide a immediate, accurate answer to your online enquiry.
We’ll be telling you more about these as they go live.