Benefits advice

Find out about Universal Credit, the Benefits Cap and Bedroom Tax, plus other key benefits.

Universal Credit and the Benefits Cap

Find out about Universal Credit, the benefits it replaces and the benefits cap which sets a limit on what you can receive.

Read more

Housing Benefit and the “Bedroom Tax”

Find out how to claim housing benefit and if you will be affected by the bedroom tax.

Read more

Council Tax support

If you need help with your Council Tax, you need to claim Council Tax Support from your local authority. Find out more...

Read more

Personal Independence Payment (PIP)

Find out what the Personal Independence Payment is and how to apply. (Replaces Disability Living Allowance).

Read more

  • Filter by