Council Tax support

Since 2013, if you need help to pay your Council Tax, your need to apply to your local authority for Council Tax Support.  (This change does not affect pensioners).

Council Tax Support varies from one local authority area to another, so you will need to get in touch with them to find out what you are entitled to.  How much you receive is also dependent on:

  • Where you live
  • How much you and your total household earn
  • How many people make up your household

More about Council Tax Support

  • Filter by