To access MyTVH for the first time, you need to complete a three-step registration.
Step 1: Enter an email address and create a passphrase
- A passphrase can be a short sentence that you use to sign in to your MyTVH account, instead of a password. Passphrases are more secure and easier to remember than passwords.
- Your passphrase must be at least ten characters long.
Step 2: Enter the Invitation Code from your letter and provide your mobile phone number
- Each individual tenant and home owner has their own eight-character Invitation Code. If you don’t know your Invitation Code, we can provide it to you on request.
- The mobile phone number you enter must be one that you’ve already told us about. Need to let us know your mobile phone number?
- If you don’t have a mobile phone, please get in touch.
Step 3: Enter the security code sent to your mobile phone
- The six-character code is sent to you as a text message, so you need to have your mobile phone handy to complete the registration.
- Haven’t received your six-character security code?
Once you’ve completed these steps (which you only need to do once), you can access your MyTVH account anytime by choosing the SIGN IN option and entering your email and passphrase.
Having problems signing in or using MyTVH?
- I need to add or update a mobile phone number so I can register.
- I haven’t yet received my six-character security code.
- My email address and passphrase aren’t recognised.
- I’ve forgotten my passphrase.
- I haven’t received my passphrase reset instructions
- I’m not sure what’s gone wrong.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please call to let us know the details of your mobile phone number. Once we’ve updated your details, you can complete the remaining steps to register for MyTVH.
Renters – 0300 456 2929 and choose option 3
Home owners – 0300 456 2929 and choose option 4
Keyworkers and students – your accommodation office
The text message which contains your six-character code should be received within a few seconds of you completing step two. If you haven’t received the message after 1 hour, please get in touch.
Have you typed the email address and passphrase correctly? Try re-entering the details.
Have you entered what you thought was the passphrase but maybe you’ve forgotten it? Reset your passphrase using the “Have you forgotten?” option.
You can reset your passphrase by email or mobile phone. Choose the “Have you forgotten?” option.
If you haven’t received your passphrase reset instructions to your email or mobile after 1 hour, please get in touch.