Reporting repairs

Key workers and students

During office hours you should report any repairs or maintenance issues to your on-site accommodation office. Click here for keyworker contacts.

After office hours, you can report emergency repairs by calling us on 0300 456 2929 (option 1) or you can report them online as described in the section immediately below.

All other residents


You can report repairs online using MyTVH.

Login to MyTVH
Register for MyTVH


You can email us at  Please include your name, telephone number, postcode and resident reference number if you know it.

It’s really helpful if you let us have some details about the repair, like the location and a description of what you can see.

We aim to respond within 2 working days.


Call  0300 456 2929 and chose option 1 to report repairs.


Reporting emergency repairs out of office hours

If you need to report an emergency repair out of office hours, dial 0300 456 2929 where you will be transferred to our out of hours repair service.

If for any reason you are not transferred, dial 020 3597 2094 which will take you straight to our out of hours service.


Reporting gas heating or hot water repairs (applies to tenants only)

If you have problems with your gas heating or hot water, or need to arrange a gas safety check, please contact Central Heating Services (CHS) directly on their Freephone number 0800 028 4169. This number is available 24/7.

  • Filter by