Other household bills and services

Here’s some information about other bills and services that you receive.

Some of them are provided by us and some aren’t: we’ve included them here because we often receive enquiries about them.

Council tax

Not sure what your council tax band is or what it covers? Check here for suggestions on how to find out.

Read more

Utility suppliers

Gas? Electricity? Water? Here’s some advice on how to find out.

Read more

Buildings insurance

Not sure what’s covered by the building insurance policy? Not sure how to claim? Do we provide contents insurance? Find out more here about our insurance arrangements.

Read more

TV licences

Do I have to pay for a TV licence?

Read more

  • Filter by