Christmas Facebook Competition – December 2017
We have launched a competition for our residents through our Facebook page. Read below to find out more and take part for your chance to win a festive hamper!
We’re looking for the best Christmas traditions that you and your family take part in. Such traditions can be things that have been passed down through generations, or simply quirky/special things that you do every year during Christmas.
Simply like our Facebook page and share your tradition for a chance to win. Comment on one of our posts or send us an inbox message. The winning entry will receive a fantastic festive hamper!
See below for full Terms and Conditions of entry.
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Thames Valley Housing Association whose registered office is at Premier House, 52 London Road, Twickenham TW1 3RP.
- Employees of Thames Valley Housing Association or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Competition will open on 4th December 2017 and closing date for entries will be 13th December 2017. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- We have 1 prizes. Which is a Christmas Hamper containing food and no alcohol. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Entries must be original by residents.
- To enter you must have liked the page and sent a suggestion to our Facebook page. Only one entrant per person, sending more than one will not increase chances of winning.
- Entrants must be residents of Thames Valley Housing.
- Entrants must be over 18.
- Winners will be chosen by the Residental Involvement Team here at Thames Valley Housing from all entries received and verified by Thames Valley Housing.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- We will notify the winner when and how the prize will be sent out.
- We will take a photo for Facebook of us delivering the hamper to the winner for Facebook
- We own the right to use the photo on Facebook and other forms on social media
- Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Thames Valley Housing Association and not to any other party.