What is the project about?
We want to find out:
- Whether the high cost of living and stress about money, affects residents’ decisions, and
- Your feedback on the new types of support we might provide residents in the future.
We are working with The Behavioural Insights Team (BIT, www.bi.team) who support organisations to make services easier for people to use.
What is involved?
Once we’ve checked whether you are eligible to participate, we may offer you one of two opportunities (but not both):
- A one hour interview. We’ll ask questions about your experience of financial strain and the types of support you would find helpful. We will give you a £20 Love2shop voucher as a thank you.
- Take part in three monthly meetings, lasting one hour each. We’ll ask questions about your work, health and financial situation, plus there’ll be a few short memory and concentration games on an app. We will give you a £20 Love2shop voucher for each meeting as a thank you – that’s a total of £60 if you complete all three interviews.
How do I take part in the study?
Please complete the survey form here so we can check if you are eligible to participate. – Click here
Do I have to take part in the eligibility check?
Yes. We need to check that you are eligible before you can be part of the study.
You can stop taking part at any time and at any stage, without needing to give a reason. This includes choosing not to enrol in the study even if you are eligible to do so.
If you take part and later want to view your information or ask for the data related to this project to be please contact us at Info@tvha.co.uk.
What happens with the information you share with us?
- Your privacy is important to us and the information you share will be treated confidentially. Any data we collect from you will be stored and handled securely in line with legal requirements, including the Data Protection Act 2018 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
- Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing Association will be the Controller of any Personal Data and has instructed BIT to act as its processor. Personal Data is any information that will allow someone to identify you. For example, your address or full name. Personal data we collect will be stored and processed on a secure, encrypted server.
- Once the study has finished, which is estimated to be August 2019, Metropolitan Thames Valley and BIT will securely delete all of your data that was collected for the purposes of the eligibility check and the study.
What if I have further questions or concerns?
If you have any questions or would like more information about this study, please contact Avril Edghill, Data Analyst at MTVH on 0300 4562937 or email@example.com.
For each of the following statements, please let us know if you agree:
- I agree to provide information to Metropolitan Thames Valley Housing and/or its representative to determine my eligibility to take part in this study.
- I confirm that I have read and understand the participant Information sheet ‘What is the project about?’
- I have had the opportunity to ask questions and had them answered.
- I understand that all personal information will remain confidential and that all efforts will be made to ensure I cannot be identified (except as might be required by law).
- I understand that my participation is voluntary and that I am free to withdraw at any time without giving a reason.
- I understand that MTVH and/or its representative may use the contact details I provide contact me to arrange an interview with me, and I agree that they can do this
- I agree to take part in this study.