What data does TVH collect from users of the Site?
TVH may collect the following personal data (“User Data”) from you when you use our online services:
- information you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided when making enquiries via the Site;
- information you provide when you report a problem with our Site;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
- details of your visits to our Site and the resources that you access.
TVH may also collect User Data that your provide to us when you visit any of our premises.
What use does TVH make of User Data?
TVH will use the User Data that it collects from you for the following purposes:
- providing you with our services;
- dealing with your enquiries and requests;
- administering your account;
- statistical monitoring for marketing purposes and/or to improve or tailor the services we provide; and
- providing you with information and offers from us that we believe you may find useful or interesting, such as marketing or promotional materials, if you have opted-in to receive such information via our mailing list.
TVH may make User Data available to other parts of its organisation, including to any member of our group of companies and successors in title to our business.
We may engage third party companies and individuals to facilitate our services, to provide the services on our behalf and to perform services related to administration of the services or the Site (including, without limitation, maintenance, hosting and database management services and administration). These third parties may have access to or be provided with your User Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf. These third parties that operate through websites may have their own privacy policies. We encourage you to read the privacy policies and other terms of such websites before using their services.
While it is unlikely, TVH may be required to disclose your User Data by a court order or to comply with other legal requirements. TVH will use all reasonable endeavours to notify you before we do so, unless we are legally restricted from doing so.
No commercial disposal to third parties
TVH will not sell, rent, distribute or otherwise make User Data commercially available to any third party without your prior permission.
Storage of User Data
Given that the internet is a global environment, using the internet to collect and process User Data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing our Site and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of your User Data in this way.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your User Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your User Data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your User Data we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Access to information
You have the right to access copies of any personal data we are holding about you, subject to payment of a small handling fee currently £10. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact email@example.com. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request.
If you wish to make an enquiry concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices, please contact us with your enquiry.
If you would like us to respond by post or by phone, please send us your address or phone number in the email.